Thursday, September 27, 2007
A new tradition
So, I got this idea from a friend's blog (thanks, Kate) to post something on the same day of the week, so I am going to (try to, at least) post something on Thursday's about why I am glad the weekend is almost here. Today's reason is to recover from whatever cold-like illness that I have by drinking plenty of fluids and sleeping in. It probably doesn't help that Thursday is Tim's early day for work (7am)! As early as it is to wake up and take him to work, I like having the morning time to get myself ready and do any homework that was neglected from the night before to catch up on some zz's. Speaking of zz's, there is a hilarious Ziggy comic on my fridge. Since I'm collecting comics from the Daily Universe, I'll go ahead and blog my fave comic of the week. So, change in plans. My new tradition: weekly comics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment