After incessant teasing, learning, and photo ops, we were starving, so we went in search of lunch! With full stomachs and warm bodies, we then ventured into the freezing outdoors to go shopping. I fell in love with the Z Gallerie! Adam was with me in the store, and he actually quite liked some of the stuff in there.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Family Time
While my family is in Utah for Christmas break, we wanted to spend some time together. To do that, we headed up to The Gateway in Salt Lake. Our first stop was the Clark Planetarium. It was really cool! They had some really fun hands-on exhibits, artwork and backdrops. We didn't see any of the films they were showing because the only ones we wanted to see weren't playing that day. Bummer.
I tried to get a picture of all the planets, but I cut off Mercury and you can't see anything after Saturn. All of the planets are scaled correctly. It's crazy to think how small Earth is compared to everything, and with how many people are on it and how our Heavenly Father is mindful of everyone and everything.....Amazing!
Me trying to look weightless on the Moon. Adam just thinks I look like a doofus. I don't care as long as I looked like a weightless doofus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So jealous! Love you. Happy New Year!
I DO have the cutest baby in the world!!!
Post a Comment