I finally downloaded all the pics from my camera since August and thought a post was in order. Halloween was the official grand opening of the house, so I have included pictures of our decorations.
These were fun to make using paint chips hanging in the dining room/kitchen window.
A 'Happy Haunting' garland hanging in the front window.
Our front door.
As you come up the front walk, these scary ghosts were there to greet you.
In the front entry way, I used some black, glittery tulle and the hands from our wedding to create a spooky entrance.
Above the TV Halloween creatures. My aide at school made these.
The entryway wall.
Now we venture upstairs. The master bedroom. It has a really nice vaulted ceiling. I have many ideas for this room. It will be awhile before anything actually happens.
The guest bathroom.
The white bedroom. The artwork and furniture are my dad's that he got from his mom (my grandma).
This is the green room. I am pretty sure it was the nursery from the people who lived there before us. Other than the downstairs, it is the only room in the house that is painted.
It is so fun decorating a house that is my own!!! Thanks to pinterest, I have all these ideas running through my head. I also got my Halloween decorating ideas from there, too! And there you have it, the grand tour of La Casa de Jones!
This is my 200th post!
1 comment:
So cool! Hope I get to visit there soon. :-) I can't wait to see what else you do with the place, and if you ever get itchy for another house to help decorate, you can use mine any day!
Post a Comment