~Maria
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Being Married
We've been married now for almost four months. It's been an adventure getting used to living with a boy, adjusting to our different sleeping and waking times as well as communicating what we are thinking. We are pretty much unpacked, but still need to work on decorating. My job is deciding where things will be hung while Tim's job is to hang them. I had a creative day one Saturday after an inspiring trip to Robert's craft store and decorated our bathroom. I felt so accomplished!! I made the picture frame with moss and shells that day while the crackled shadowbox frames were made back in 2006. (The pictures in the moss frame came with the frame. They haven't been changed yet.) The garland above the shadowboxes was the original inspiration. I couldn't resist. It's so pretty and there was no way I could duplicate it for less. The frame was inspired by a heavy shell frame that wouldn't hang safely. In order to hang everything where I wanted, I had to unscrew and move our hand towel holder. Can I just tell you how much I love using power tools?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment