Saturday, April 28, 2007

We recommend this date!

Ever since I explained this date idea to one of my best friends, Blake Buehler, he's been aching to get together with us and do it as a group date. I thought up this idea while I was on my mission (or maybe I heard about it somewhere, I'm not sure which) to do with the other missionaries in my district, and it turned out really well. Anyway the idea is that you go get a couple pairs of cheap pantyhose (usually one pair per couple) a few pounds of flour. You all get together and put some flour in your pantyhose, about a cup or it or so, then tie it off, cut it off, and repeat. So you can get 6 or 7 "flour bombs" out of each leg of the pantyhose.
Then you basically just go have a war (outside - we made the mistake of doing it indoors on my mission... bad idea!). For this date it ended up being boys against girls. Of course, the boys wailed on the girls. Notice how powdery the girls are compared to the boys. A picture tells a thousand words...

Last but not least, the girls were so put out that we had beat them so badly that they decided they would surprise attack us while they "took a picture" of us. So deceitful...

~Tim

No comments: