Thursday, April 10, 2008

Paying for a heart attack

Well, this is Tim. I don't post on here much - Maria does a much better job with the creativity stuff. But today is a momentous day and I felt like I should write about it. Today after work, me and quite a few of my co-workers will be heading to Wendy's to try out the Baconator (I'll actually be getting the Spicy Baconator, but same difference). This all started the other day when someone at work mentioned seeing a commercial about it and from then on I have been wanting to try it out so much. I figured it would be better to have some people along for the ride, so making it an office thing was the obvious direction to go. Anyway, just so you understand the title of this post, go ahead and visit Wendys.com and select the Baconator from the Old Fashioned Hamburgers list. Pay particular attention to fat, calorie, and sodium content....

I can't wait!

1 comment:

Laura Chapman said...

That's ok...you need the extra calories!!