Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Countdown Begins

Ever since spring break, I have been counting down the days left of school. As of today, I only have eight days of teaching left. I am counting teaching days because those are the most exhausting and time consuming. After those eight days, I have two days at the school to observe, grade, and then work my tail off on my Teacher Work Sample.


This is a picture of my countdown chain. I made one for me while I'm staying in Riverton and one for Tim in Provo so he can countdown until my sanity returns. :) He's been such a good sport during all the stress of student teaching.

1 comment:

Breanne said...

It's the final countdown (did you ever see the singing bee?-they would sing that song--if not just look up that song and then you'll know what it sounds like-it's pretty good). Anyway...I'm so excited to see you in just 2 weeks!!!! Crazy crazy. Good luck with getting everything done.