Sunday, August 30, 2009

Laura's Baby Belly

My sister Laura is expecting baby numero uno, due in exactly one month. She hasn't taken any belly shots, so I thought I'd help her out. At a family BBQ a couple of weeks ago, she was standing up talking to our cousin when I snapped a few. ha ha ha (evil laugh)

Surprised!

She wasn't the most cooperative photo subject, but I GOT 'EM! I love you, sister!

Sidenote: That lovely shirt she is wearing was actually mine. It was way too big, even thought it was the right size, so I gave it to her thinking it would be a good maternity shirt. I was right! And I love being right!

2 comments:

Angela S said...

Looking good Laura

Laura Chapman said...

I can't believe you posted that top picture! It's absolutely terrible!! Oh well, just remember that I will get you back when it's your turn!!! Now I can say I have less than a month!!!!!!!!!!!!