Saturday, August 29, 2009

Summer Adventures

Now that school has started, I think it's about dang time to post what I did this summer.

Jones Family Pictures


Kyle goes on a Mission


4th of July Breakfast with the Marchant Family

(excuse the "fig leaves")

Enjoyed Steph's visit (for the full account, see the previous post)

Visited Tracy Aviary with Kyler and Jeanette for Pioneer Day



Planned Laura's Baby Shower




Visited Tammy's family in Boise

Look at that adorably defiant face!

Of all the pictures, I never got a group shot of all three kids. Tammy did, but I don't have them.

Other fun things that I did (without pictures and in no particular order):
  • had pink hair
  • turned 24
  • attended Serb's endowment
  • went to an early showing of Harry Potter
  • began digital scrapbooking
  • began making Christmas presents
It was so nice to have a summer break. I slept in, stayed up late, read tons of books, went to a couple of teaching conferences, visited with family when they came to visit, and most of all, relaxed and enjoyed it. Only 276 more days until next summer!!


No comments: