Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Perfection

Today, Laura and Brian became parents to the most beautiful and precious baby boy.

7 lbs, 8 oz
20 1/2 inches
10:13 a.m.
9/29/09

Tim and I were able to visit them in the hospital for a few minutes and get a few pictures. Here are the pictures of the little ball of perfection:


Look at all that hair!




Baby has the cutest little cry/whimper. I wanted to get it on camera, but both times I tried, he would stop! What a great trick to know! Here are the few seconds I got:



Hearing his whimper on the computer sounds so funny! You can barely hear it during the first two seconds. :)

4 comments:

sarefamily said...

very cute!!!!

Stephanie said...

yay! tell laura i said congratulations!

Baird Family said...

So cute! I am so jealous you got to see him!

Michelle Stott said...

That awesome. I remember when she first got pregnant. Time sure flies.Hope all is going well. I will look for you at Fall Leadership. You going to clusters?