When my dad was in town a few weeks ago, we went to a sushi restaurant with him and Laura and Brian. Laura and I both got a non-sushi dish while the boys ate all-you-can-eat sushi.
Today at Sam's Club, I walked by the fish aisle and saw some California rolls that weren't entirely wrapped in seaweed. Only the crab and avocado were wrapped in seaweed with the rice rolled in sesame seeds. I wanted to try them.
When I had California rolls before, it was when Tim came to Texas after our freshman year. He wanted me to try some sushi and my mom, of all people, bought them at the store for me to try. The outside was seaweed, and it was gross! I didn't like the texture or the taste.
Today, after eating a minimal amount of seaweed, I think I am a fan. At least for small doses!
3 comments:
:) Hehehehehe.
Way to try something new!!
you would never survive at my house!!!! My kids both eat Seaweed by the pound!!!!! I'm glad you liked the inside out california rolls though!!!!!
Post a Comment