Saturday, October 10, 2009

Autumnal Adventures

Tim's former mission companion, Abe, came into town for a week during General Conference. One night he was here we went to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point to go through the corn maze. It was fun, cold, and an adventure.

Playing in a sand box filled with corn kernels. The dust and kernels got everywhere! Here is Abe making a "snow" angel.


We watched a pig race, lassoed bulls, and jumped on pillows.




The corn maze itself was okay. Not the best fun I've had. We went around dusk so it wasn't too dark or cold, thank goodness! But I had a sweatshirt and jacket and still froze my tail off!



Confession: I like to take self-taken photos of myself. I especially like to steal my sister's camera and take them. None of them ever turn out very well. I love my hair in this photo. Totally wild. My stylist: the wind.



1 comment:

Breanne said...

My self portraits never turn out either.

Looks like TONS of fun. I especially like the giant chair.