The day after Tim's b-day, we drove to Idaho to spend time with Tim's parents for Christmas. It was cold, of course, so I stayed inside as soon as we got there. We had a good time and got spoiled! Here are some of our fun pictures.
Our stockings! I forgot to bring mine and Tim's from our house and Tim's mom couldn't find theirs, so we improvised. Considering the generosity of Santa, the bags were a good idea!!!

Mercy, the Christmas Elf!

The tree with the presents. See that big red box on the right? That's my brand new KitchenAid!!!!

Mercy woke Tim up before he wanted to be awake so he got a few more winks out on the couch. 20 seconds after I took this picture....

....I took this one. Can you tell Tim is thrilled about this? There are possible three reasons:
1. Getting woken up
2. Having his picture taken
3. Waking up to being crushed
We have a Christmas tradition to take pictures in our Christmas pajamas on the stairs, but we didn't do that this year. So, this is as close as we got to that.
Hope your holidays were merry and bright!
1 comment:
looks like fun.... wish we could have been there!!!!
Post a Comment