Thursday, December 31, 2009

Quarter of a Century

On December 23rd, my dear sweet Timothy turned 25! To celebrate, we went to Tepanyaki in Lehi for dinner with my family. I had never been there before, but I know that Tim loves sushi, steak, seafood and fire, so it had to be good! Here are some pictures of the dinner! Yummy!




















































































The most hilarious part of the meal was at the end. The chef extraordinaire smashed a shrimp to toss into your mouth. Since I had never been there before, I had never experienced this event. After figuring out that I am supposed to open my mouth for something, I then got hit right between the eyes by a shrimp. It was hilarious! Since I had the camera, I wasn't able to record myself get hit in the face, but I was able to record Laura and Brian. he he he. You can see our chef!


1 comment:

Baird Family said...

So fun! I love Tepanyaki! Happy Birthday Tim!