Sunday, May 27, 2012

Old McDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!

One of the many things I love about living in our house is its proximity to Thanksgiving Point.  It's technically close enough to walk to, but I'm too lazy to do that.

The weekend my parents came to Utah for my graduation, I babysat my nephews, Goober and Twitch, overnight.  On Saturday, the kids were ready for mom and dad to come back and I was running out of ways to distract them and keep Pepper off of them, so my brother Kyle and I took them to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point.  It was a perfect time to go since there were baby animals everywhere!  Goober practiced his animal noises and we even got to ride the horse-drawn wagon!  It was a really warm day (as you can see in the red cheeks) and I didn't put any sunscreen on the kiddos.  Oops.  Good thing no one got sunburned!

Kiki and Goober sitting on a cow bench 

 A foal drinking milk.  Goober was so close to touching a lot of the animals but chickened out at the last second.


 This horse totally had a legitimate mustache!  It was crazy!!  I've never seen anything like it!

 Me and Goober in jail and having a good time!

A warm, sunny day out on the farm.

No comments: