On Saturday, I got a call on my cell phone from an unavailable phone number. I answered it and was delighted to hear my good friend Sarah's voice from Paris on the other end! As good as it was to talk to her, I remember getting another call from an unavailable number around this time last year. The call was from my mom while she was visiting my brother in Germany with her sister. At this time last year, Tim and I were talking and praying about getting married. As you all know, we have been married for nine whole months now!! This has been a great time of reflection for me as I remember our experience dating the semester after he returned from his mission, planning our wedding, and going through the first stages of married life reality and bliss!! The last nine months have really been a learning experience for me as I learn to share my life with this great man. He's awesome and loves me so much!
Here is a pictorial synopsis since December 2006:
Monday, October 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment