Saturday, October 20, 2007

Behind Schedule

Tim and I are in the same biology 100 class and gave a presentation on Friday about Venus Fly Traps. While looking online for some pictures, we ran across this comic and thought it was great. It reminds me of my freshman year when I wanted to buy a Venus Fly Trap and name it Lola, so we could say "Shake it, Lola." It never happened, but I still think they are amazing plants.

2 comments:

Breanne said...

I like it! Shake it Lola! Speaking of plant names, what was the name of your prickly tree that died at Raintree? I was thinking about it the other day for some odd reason.

Laurie said...

Maria, thanks for your comment. would you give me feeback on my pattern when you make it? I've been selling the pattern since 2003 but have not had anyone critique it yet. Thanks.