Vote for Richy!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Vote for Richy!
I'm not the type of person to advertise, whether it's brands, politics, etc, without it being totally awesome. However, this is something worth mentioning. There is a family in our ward (before it split). The husband works with Tim. The wife is totally awesome and down-to-earth. Not to mention they have the cutest little boy! He is going to graduate school in the fall and, as some of you know, with a family, money is tight, especially when you're in school. To help out his family, he has applied for a video scholarship. You can vote for his video once a day. The link is here. I know I don't usually do this, but this is a great family!! I was bummed enough when the family told us they were moving at the end of the summer but even more bummed when the ward unexpectedly split! It will only take a few seconds of your time. If you want more information about him and the scholarship stuff, let me know and I can email what he sent to me. You do have to register, but it's nothing incriminating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Is there a link we're supposed to go to? I clicked on the Vote for Ricky, but nothing happened.
Post a Comment