UTAH NOW SELLS KOLACHES!!!!!!!! They are available at a bakery in SLC, Johnny Kolaches. (They even mention Texas in their history!) I found it from checking out a few websites, I Never Grew Up and then The Dough Girl. If the location was closer, I would be in big trouble, especially after finding out about those delicious sugar cookies! Hmmm, I might just have to make the drive one day.....
(It's kinda a bummer, since if I ever went into business, it would be to sell kolaches in Utah. Oh, well. Less stress for me! However, the perfect kolache combo would be dough from Shirley's Bakery and the sausage from J Dawgs. I'm drooling just thinking about it!)
Wow. I don't think I've ever hyperlinked so much in a single post. I think this is a record!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
umm i love you! i had no idea and this is probably like 3 miles from my house!
UGH so jealous. Now we just need kolaches in California.
Post a Comment