Tim started summer semester at UVU.
I got a haircut with a new bang style.
We bought a loveseat/couch off of craigslist. Now we can sit on the same piece of furniture without being squished.
I'm getting into digital scrapbooking. It's so cool. I'm still learning my way around Photoshop, and I love freebies!
We've been in the nursery for a month and a half . Sundays are exhausting now!
Tim's brother gave his mission farewell talk in Idaho and we got to hang out with Tim's sister, brother-in-law, and their 2 kids who all live in Hawaii.
At school, we had our closing banquet with FCCLA. Tim came. It was sad for the leaving officers, happy for the new year's officers.
Today is the last day of May, and I can't believe it! Time sure if flying by!
I got a haircut with a new bang style.
We bought a loveseat/couch off of craigslist. Now we can sit on the same piece of furniture without being squished.
I'm getting into digital scrapbooking. It's so cool. I'm still learning my way around Photoshop, and I love freebies!
We've been in the nursery for a month and a half . Sundays are exhausting now!
Tim's brother gave his mission farewell talk in Idaho and we got to hang out with Tim's sister, brother-in-law, and their 2 kids who all live in Hawaii.
At school, we had our closing banquet with FCCLA. Tim came. It was sad for the leaving officers, happy for the new year's officers.
Today is the last day of May, and I can't believe it! Time sure if flying by!
1 comment:
It was great to see you guys!!!! Hope it is not too long before it happens again!!
Post a Comment