Saturday, June 6, 2009

School's Out, It's Summertime!

Yeah, school is out! I am so excited to have a break and do fun things! I was looking at someone's blog and linked to another blog and searched on that blog and found out how to make a skirt from old t-shirts. Having just brought back a TON of old shirts when I went home to Texas, I need something to do with all of them. I know there's the t-shirt quilt, but I only need a small amount of shirt for that part.

For t-shirt redesigning, check out these options:





For the rest of the shirt, check out these options:

T-shirt Carnations for pins, rings, necklaces...anything


Flowers from non t-shirt fabric - still cute! (Different website)

For other crafts:


This one would be PERFECT for all of those pages my students rip out of magazines and don't end up using.


Cardboard Vase

Happy crafting!

1 comment:

Breanne said...

I love Grace Violet's site (the one with the flower pins). She has some really good ideas.