There aren't any pictures with Laura because she was too busy kicking our butts!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Double Date
Last Friday Tim and I went bowling. We called Laura as she was getting of work to see if she and Brian wanted to come too. Brian couldn't come but Simon did, making it a double date! We took a ton of pictures of Simon with a bowling ball and I tried to pick out just a couple of the cutest ones. As you can see from this post, they are all so cute!






There aren't any pictures with Laura because she was too busy kicking our butts!
There aren't any pictures with Laura because she was too busy kicking our butts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Man, do I have the cutest baby or what?? I need copies of these pics SOON!!
Oh ya, and I absolutely LOVE the cheesy grin picture! That is the funniest picture of him EVER!!!
Post a Comment