Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm Baaaack!

I just got back yesterday from a week long, all-expenses-paid trip to Chicago for FCCLA. I loved it! It was so much fun. We did so much stuff. My feet and back are aching, especially since my personal masseuse didn't come with me. I have TONS of pictures that I need to download to my computer and then group in Picassa before posting.

Now that I am back, I have a lot of school work to catch up on. I have a experimental research paper to write, a professional reflection to research and write, an annotated bibliography to research and write, and some chapters to read. And all I want to do is take a nap! I guess sleeping only 6 hours a night is catching up to me. Looks like an early bedtime tonight!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

yay! so glad you had fun. and you always rock homework so i bet you'll do GREAT! that was an amazing picture you sent me...thanks!