What a little cutie!
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Torn Between Two Goobers
On my trip to Vegas with Laura, Brian and Simon, I took a lot of pictures of the cutest kid ever. After downloading my pictures, I quickly found two of my faves. But now I can't decide which one I like better.
Option #1: Trying to grab my camera while Mom (right) and Grandma (left) get him redressed after changing his diaper in a bathroom in the Paris Hotel. I like his crazy hair, how you can see his top teeth, and the action of grabbing. It's funny how it takes three people to change his diaper: one to change, one to distract/photograph, and one to keep him from flopping off of the changing table.
Option #2: Chilling in the shade at the Las Vegas Temple. I like his big eyes, his open mouth, even his little scrape on his forehead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like the second one- those eyes are so huge!!! They kill me every time! How was your trip for Sara's wedding? Wish I could have gone!
I love them both but I may be biased! I especially love the big smile with teeth in the first one. It shows off his mischievousness. Thanks for coming with us and being such a great help with Simon! Sorry that he kept you up at night and in the car...
Oh, and in my defense...the changing table looked like it was going to break and slanted downward so he kept sliding off. That's why I needed so much help. Wiggly baby + not sturdy table = DANGER
Post a Comment