I started my Spring Break by watching a sick Goober. You can definitely tell when they are sick because they will actually sit on your lap. While I was watching him, I found out just how smart and funny this little guy is.
Simon also has this new thing where he furrows his eyebrows. He usually does it when he can't figure something out or doesn't get his way. It sure reminds me of his cousin, Cade. What do you think?
Simon has found his belly button! He likes to look at it and poke it. It reminds me of Telena, Simon's cousin and Cade's sister. She loves to suck her thumb and touch her belly button at the same time.
He knows where is toes, nose, tongue, teeth, eyes, and ears are. When you ask him where his nose is, he usually sticks his finger up his nose. My favorite, though, is when you ask where his teeth are. He doesn't point, he clicks his teeth together three times.

No comments:
Post a Comment