Tim "grew" a mustache just for the occasion and sported a new shirt that feels like heaven and matching sweater vest. I wore this shiny, 3-tiered number that I bought in Germany.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
All Dressed Up...
....and someone to kill. Tim and I went on a murder mystery dinner date. We had to dress in character. Tim was an American gangster who wasn't allowed back into the U.S. because it was rumored that he killed someone. I was a seamstress with a clientèle of the elite in Paris. Of the eight of us at the dinner, we had to accuse others of murder while dodging our own accusations. Here is a picture of our stellar costumes.

Tim "grew" a mustache just for the occasion and sported a new shirt that feels like heaven and matching sweater vest. I wore this shiny, 3-tiered number that I bought in Germany.
Tim "grew" a mustache just for the occasion and sported a new shirt that feels like heaven and matching sweater vest. I wore this shiny, 3-tiered number that I bought in Germany.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SCAN-DA-LOUS!! :) You are adorable.
Is that the first time you've ever actually worn that skirt?
Post a Comment