{Stealing Tim's Shoes}
Tim's feet are big. Which make his shoes even bigger! I documented the size difference between the shoes in the snow. Can you guess which footprint belongs to each of us?

I especially love to steal Tim's Crocks and wear them. They're perfect for when I want to wear comfortable shoes just around the house or to get the mail or drop him off at work at 7am. Call me crazy, but I think I wear them more than he does.

{Watching Snow Fall}
Last week when it wouldn't stop snowing, I would peek out the window every so often to see how much it had snowed since the last time I checked.

The more and more it snowed, the more covered the grass would get. It almost looked like Spring when the grass begins to show through the snow.
{Cooking New Food}
Experimenting with new food is great, especially when I have a professional taste-tester so willing to try new things.

This was when I made quick-rise bread sticks for the first time out of the foods lab. It may not look successful at the point this photo was taken, but Tim ate about half the batch by the end of the day!
{Creativity}
I love being able to use my talents and creativity to make things, whether it's earrings, clothes, gifts which cannot yet be mentioned, or just a clean house.

My favorite project so far, besides the project that cannot yet be mentioned, is the little girl's dress I made in the intermediate sewing class at BYU. I even have it hanging in my closet with the rest of my skirts/dresses...just waiting...
No comments:
Post a Comment