With the end of the semester rapidly and dauntingly approaching, I've realized that I haven't taken enough advantage of being at BYU as I should have. The last few weeks I've especially been thinking about all the things that I will miss at BYU. Even though I won't graduate until April, I will be doing my student teaching away from Provo.
When I found out my little brother, Kyle, got accepted to BYU for next Fall, I was so excited!! Even thought I won't be on campus, I'll at least still be living in Provo to offer rides, date ideas, Sunday dinners, and a source of laughter.
I found the picture below last summer while I was at home scanning some pictures of when I was younger. Even at a young age, I was born to be a Cougar!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh my gosh, those pictures are great. Your mom looks exactly the same. Love the blog.
Rylee even asks for the whole BYU "Rise and Shout" song at bedtime sometimes. Cade can now also say "Go Cougars" with his fist in the air too- he learned it while watching BYU kick the U's tail at Laura and Brian's!
Post a Comment