Sunday, March 9, 2008

As Promised

Here are the fabulous pictures of our new scooter. Apart from the freezing morning wind, Tim really likes riding it. It's been very handy while I've been up in Riverton during the week. I've included a picture of me on the scooter because that's probably the only time I'll ever be on it: with the kickstand on and the back wheel not even touching the ground!




Tim and I have different names for the beast. The make of the scooter is Tank, so that's what Tim calls it. However, the alarm system sounds like a cricket, so that's what I call it. Every time one of us calls it the name we picked, the other person corrects the name. For example,

M: "Are you going to put the cover on the Cricket?"
T: "Oh, on the Tank? Yeah."

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You have to give it a try, they are so fun! I had a moped at BYU and loved it-excellent campus parking!