From this:
To me it looks more like this, a 3,000 carat diamond. Just not as flashy.Saturday, April 4, 2009
I AM IRONMAN
When I first started teaching last August, my room's audio system was (to say the least) less than adequate. Quite frankly, it didn't work. I couldn't play any videos through the sound system. I could only get DVDs to play on my CPU. Within the last few weeks, a new system has been put in. I still can't play videos or DVDs on the new system, but I do have an audio enhancement system, aka a microphone! I had one when I student taught foods and it was wonderful!!! The last week, I lost part of my wireless remote to my computer, so I've had to sit at my computer to click the mouse. That was the first time I used the microphone. It looks like a large teardrop necklace. If I do wear a necklace, it bumps the microphone and creates some funky sounds. When I wore it for the first time in my 8th period, I put it on a few minutes into class, sat in my comfy chair, turned the mike on and freaked out a few students at first. When I told them I was going to use the microphone in class so I wouldn't lose my voice, I had one student look at me wearing the mike and tell me I looked like Ironman. :) There are a few (ok, two) lights on it to indicate power and battery, but he thought it looked like the chest piece he wore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ooooo sparkly!
Post a Comment