First off, Happy April Fool's to everyone. The following story is not a joke, but it is funny.
Today was a blood drive held at our school for a HOSA service project. I decided to donate since it had been a couple of years since the last time I did. When I went to go sign in, the lady at the sign-in desk looked me straight in the face and asked me for my permission slip. "Um. Permission slip? I don't think I need one of those--I'm a teacher." She got embarrassed and told me that I looked young enough to be a student. *sigh* Even towards the end of the year I get that. I hope they say that to me in 20 years. That'll really make me feel good!
To be honest, I didn't feel too bad because I couldn't tell the difference between the HOSA students and the adult volunteers. I didn't say anything, but I guess the lady and I are even now.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, at least you married a young looking guy too so people don't think your husband totally robbed the cradle!!
Post a Comment