Thursday, February 18, 2010
Valentine's Day is a Special Day
Valentine's Day is a special day for me and Tim. The day symbolizes the start of our relationship. On a 3-day Valentine's weekend, we were both invited on a group road trip to Malad, Idaho. On this trip, I got to know Tim and decided I liked this boy and wanted him to ask me out. He did, eventually, after I told two of his friends to set him up with me. We dated the last two months of school, then emailed, IM-ed and talked on the phone for three months before he left on his mission. When he came back, we dated for two months, were engaged for 3 months, and have now been married for three years. So, that life-changing weekend was six years ago. Six. Years. Ago. My how time has flown!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute picture. Love the boots.
Killer boots! Can we share? I know- time flies way too fast! Love you! Happy Valentine's Day!
Time has flown... can't believe it has been that long already.... You two are great together!! :)
can't believe it was that long ago! that was a great weekend. and that outfit is HOTT!(yes, with two t's) :-)
Post a Comment