Sunday, February 28, 2010
Babysitting Simon
Tim and I like to babysit our adorable nephew Simon, however, he doesn't like to sleep when we babysit him. After he woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep about 20 minutes before his parents picked him up, Tim was tickling the little guy. His giggle was so stinkin' contagious, I just had to get it on camera. Except the little guy is smart. He knows when he's being filmed. As soon as I got the camera out, his main focus was on me, not Tim tickling him. Either way, he's cute, so I thought I'd post some of the pictures and video.
Little guy likes to look at himself in the mirror, so I thought I'd stick a flower behind his ear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you're lucky I won't tell Brian about the flower behind the ear...
Post a Comment