Monday, April 12, 2010

Commercial Interruption

I am interrupting my Vegas posts for a very important announcement.

I have been accepted into the Utah Valley University Master of Education program for the Class of 2012. Yay!! I was so nervous about taking the GRE and my admission interview but apparently it was all good. I start school the Monday after school gets out in June. In between that time I am flying to Texas for my brother's wedding. Yikes. It's going to be a little stressful but so worth it!!

5 comments:

Breann said...

Congrats, Maria! Good luck!

Stephanie said...

yay! Congrats!!

Cathi said...

Congrats! And I'm sure you were an expert at the admission process. Good luck! I'll be in Utah this summer so maybe we can get a small Grad Studies reunion together!

Michelle Stott said...

That is awesome! I wish I could go back to school and get mine too. Let me know how it goes and how the program is out there.

Sarah said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!