We also toured the lion habitat at MGM Grand. There was a glass walk-through, and the lions were sleeping on top of it so that's why they look flat.
Did you know that lions sleep 20 hours a day? I had no idea, but now I know why they are always sleeping when I go to the zoo!
The lions woke up for a minute and a half after we walked through so we were able to get some better photos.
We also went to M&M World. Steph bought some Las Vegas M&Ms. I debated buying a M&M "gumball" machine, but Tim and I don't need any more encouragement to eat more candy.
We ate lunch at Pink's, a hot dog place native to California. It was good, but doesn't compare to J Dawg's.
The guys from the Blue Man Group. It was the coolest show ever!! Worth every penny!
The band and drummers. The lights were low and had black lights on, so you could only see the skeleton on their clothes and their faces. Super cool!
On our way to the Venetian that morning, we stopped at a booth that sells skirts that you can wear 100 different ways. We each bought two. Part of the deal we got was that we had to wear them out that night. Since we had plans to go to the show, we wore them. I wore mine like a regular wrap around skirt, while Steph wore her's like a shirt.
After the show, we took a gondola ride with our gondolier, Niccolo, a native of Italy.
We walked to Treasure Island to watch The Sirens of TI. We couldn't hear most of what happened since we were across the street at the Palazzo but could feel the heat from the flames.
We went inside the Palazzo to get out of the wind and decide where to go for dinner that night and decided on CPK at the Mirage. We planned it so we could watch the volcano go off before going in for dinner, but it was too windy and the volcano show was canceled.
No comments:
Post a Comment