Tuesday, December 14, 2010

California, Part 2: Disneyland

At the ripe ol' age of 25 I went to Disneyland for the first time. I was so excited to go! I kind of took a million pictures of everything. Thanks to Picasa, I don't have to upload all of them.




Steph and I drove from San Diego to Anaheim on Sunday night so we could get an early start on the fun! We arrived in Anaheim starving and wanting to see the sights, so we went to Downtown Disney for dinner. We ate at Tortilla Joe's and got balloon hats....just like all of the kids in the restaurant. I felt like such a dork but Steph was a good sport and got a balloon hat with me.

Steph with her Minnie Mouse ears and me with my princess crown. Mine wasn't as cool as I pictured it to be in my head, but it was still fun!



We went to California Adventure on Monday and met up with my friend Summer and her family, then went to Disneyland on Wednesday.

Aladdin was such a well-done show! Great props and stage decor-seriously. Just check out the horse and the elephant. The genie was hilarious! I loved it!



This was the coolest lights and water show!












I loved Disneyland and want to go back. This year's national FCCLA competition is in Anaheim. I am crossing my fingers that one of my students qualifies!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

holy amazing! those are some great pictures and collages...i think we should make one of those picture books for your trip to cali. they're on sale at snapfish right now!

Tomodachi said...

Hey Tim and Maria,

My mom said you may be looking to move. Trent and I just bought his grandparents home and need to rent out our house. Our ward is awesome! We are having a hard time leaving and would love to have someone as great as you two to move into our home. If you are interested at all, please call me 801-434-9061. Love you and have a wonderful holiday season.

Love,
Adela

P.S. It was so fun to see your dad in Castle Dale for Christmas. Hope to see you guys soon too.

P.P.S Happy 4th Anniversary in a few days!