Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Tim and I stayed in Utah for the holidays this year. It made the break seem longer without traveling. I have been loving it!! I am dreading going back to work and school next week. I love being able to sleep in, stay up late, wear my pj's all day, run errands, etc.
I've also been playing Text Twist. I got addicted freshman year at BYU but haven't given much thought to it since then until a week ago. It is so addicting!! I go back and forth between Text Twist and the 1,000-piece puzzle Tim gave me for Christmas. It is so hard!! I couldn't find the exact picture, but here is a zoomed out version:

My cousin Tyrell got married in the Oquirrah Mountain Temple on the 21st and I was glad to be in attendance. It had snowed almost a foot the night before and I had to unearth my car before I could go. I arrived early since I wasn't sure how the roads would be, and found out that the sealing was rescheduled to later in the day since my cousin got sick. So I spent the time shopping at The District shopping center across the street. Poor Tyrell was so ..... blah, for lack of a better word. He did really well for feeling as awful as he did. What a great story that will be for years and years to come! It was nice to see so much family!
She was so brave to come out without a coat on! After a couple of minutes and a few pictures, she put on a white cape.
His wedding brought back so many memories of my wedding, especially the freezing temperatures! That was brought up a lot by everyone. Tim and i celebrated our 4 year anniversary yesterday. It was my year to plan it and instead of spend a lot of money on a nice room, we went camping. That's right. Camping. I blew up our air mattress, made a tent out of some sheets, made logs from paper grocery bags, and added tissue paper fire. We made tin foil dinners, played games and went through our wedding scrapbook. It was really fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment