Can you believe Thanksgiving was a month ago? And, of course, slacker me is still posting about it. Part 3 of the trip was a myriad of fun. We stayed up late, slept in late, shopped, played Just Dance on the Wii, played with the dogs, and talked. We also went to the beach in Oxnard and toured the Navy base and Oxnard itself. Steph was a great tour guide and new so much about the area! On the last day there, Steph and I went to Venice Beach before she took me to the airport. It was so pretty! I miss the beach!
Of course, posts just aren't complete without pictures galore, so here you go:
We pulled out the mattresses to the front room so we could all be in one room instead of three separate rooms. The puppies kept us extra warm but sure were active in the night and early morning!
Steph in front of a cool Starry Night replica painted on the outside of a building.
I had such a blast in California! It was a lot colder than I was anticipating but it sure was fun! I can't wait for our next adventure.

No comments:
Post a Comment