Saturday, December 4, 2010

Free Christmas Cards

Shutterfly is giving away 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers who blog about the promotion. I found it on Kate's blog and decided to try it out. I would love to send out cards with pictures from our travels this year, so I am drawn to the cards with multiple pictures. Since I am in the beginning doldrums of winter, I LOVE the fun, bright colors of the cards, too. Here are my top picks (in no particular order):


Snowflake Wishes (this comes in colors other than black)


Very Merry Tree (Love the word tree. And that little boy's face!)


Colorful Joy (I love the bright colors!)


Santa's Belt (I saw a picture frame like this at Kohl's and loved it {but not the price}. How cute would that be to get a printout of only the pictures you used and put it in the frame?!)


Mod Merry Ornaments (Again, I love the multiple pictures, not to mention the ornaments.)


Well, friends. There you have a review of some of my top choices for cards. I really wanted to post a picture of the inside of a folded card that looked kind of like a timeline but, alas, could not find it...yet. I have great hope of finding it so I can use that. In my opinion and rambling, I don't like cards or announcements with nothing on the inside. It seems like a waste of space and paper. And, since I'm not the most eloquent person in the world, having a picture do the talking makes it all the better.

So, have I convinced you to check out Shutterfly.com's awesome Christmas cards? Don't just take my word for it. Check them out yourself!

Want some free cards? Fill out the application. Offer ends December 10th. Thanks, Kate!

No comments: