Sunday, November 18, 2007

Anxiously Awaiting the Holidays

Wow. This last week sure was a doozy. I had a presentation in class on Wednesday, a nutrition test and quiz on Friday, the PRAXIS Saturday morning, and a wedding reception and house warming party Saturday evening. Needless to say, the prep for the first three on this list kept me too busy to blog and post pictures. I am so glad to have survived last week that Thanksgiving break is going to be so relaxing! Except for all the homework I need to catch up on, but I'll have almost a whole week to do it.

Here is what you missed:
Our Japaname pumpkin! He's saying "Happy Halloween!" to all of our friends!

It's hard to tell in this picture, but his right eye is supposed to by like Scar's on The Lion King. It's easier to tell that it's like Scar's when you can see the other eye better.

"Roger that. Ready for takeoff." This is Tim playing his favorite game, World of Warcraft. He has these HUGE headphones that he uses to listen to the sound effects and people talking. I tease him mercilessly about them because they really do look like airline pilot headphones. It especially looks like that in this picture but he's just eating an apple.

Now this is seriously the best picture ever!!! I took it last night after Tim and I went on a Wal-Mart run. Tim loves his Gatorade (check out the Uniquities section) and was so excited to get it that he cradled it next to his face before putting it on top of the fridge. Granted, this is a reenactment, but it captures his excitement.

No comments: