~ About Maria~
I hoard everything that I think could be used in teaching.
Solitaire is the best game ever!
The last two times I had ibuprofen, my lips swelled to the size of grapefruits. I think it's safe to say that I'm allergic.
Blog hopping is so entertaining.
I like to look at this gem and bead catalog that I get and make my own earrings - I love it!
Pops pretty much every joint in her body.
Loves to make (and eat) kolaches. Food is my friend.
Points out IKEA every time Tim and I pass by it. Just so he knows.
{About Tim}
Loves to play World of Warcraft.
Doesn't like plain cream cheese (I just found this out the other day!)
Loves his wife's cooking.
I hoard everything that I think could be used in teaching.
Solitaire is the best game ever!
The last two times I had ibuprofen, my lips swelled to the size of grapefruits. I think it's safe to say that I'm allergic.
Blog hopping is so entertaining.
I like to look at this gem and bead catalog that I get and make my own earrings - I love it!
Pops pretty much every joint in her body.
Loves to make (and eat) kolaches. Food is my friend.
Points out IKEA every time Tim and I pass by it. Just so he knows.
{About Tim}
Loves to play World of Warcraft.
Doesn't like plain cream cheese (I just found this out the other day!)
Loves his wife's cooking.
1 comment:
That was quick!! Thanks for being a good sport about it...I love you!
Post a Comment