Saturday, November 10, 2007

Catch a Falling Star

Tim and I like to go see movies quite frequently at the dollar cinema. Some are really good. Others just ho-hum. Our latest excursion was to see Stardust. It was a little slow starting out, but once it got going, it was awesome. It had all the elements for a great movie: comedy, drama, adventure, and romance. I had only seen one brief preview a long time ago before we went to see the movie, but I didn't remember it, so I basically when into the movie having no idea what it was about. I thought it was great. And, of course, me being the cry baby that I am got a little teary-eyed at the end, but I highly recommend this movie. Maybe I'm just a sap for love stories. Check out the movie poster. Has anyone seen any good movies worth recommending?

No comments: