I was tagged by Steph to post the fourth picture in the fourth photo file. It is a picture of my newest niece, Telena, that I added a border to. The date is her birth date.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a fun and easy way to keep y'all updated on what we've been up to since we've been married!
4 comments:
Okay so funny story. I went to go comment on this post and then when my comment posted, my name was listed as "About Sarah Marie". I thought that was kind of weird, so I went to my blogger profile and turns out I accidentally changed my name from "Sarah Marie" to "About Sarah Marie" this weekend while I was updating my blog. Thought you'd find that kind of funny.
So what I originally wanted to say was "Sigh. You're gonna love my picture!" And you are gonna love it.
yay! you got the tag...that makes me so happy! and she is so adorable!
Post a Comment