Saturday, January 31, 2009

Confessions

I realized that I am a weekend blogger. That is what I do in the mornings after I wake up while Tim is still asleep. It's pretty much the only time Tim isn't on the computer! I don't post during the week, or immediately after an event, so when the weekend rolls around, I post multiple posts. That's my first confession.

The second confession is on Sunday, when I was reading other people's blogs and playing solitaire, I decided I should take some pictures of our new apartment and the snow. Here they are. There is only one picture of the inside because that was the only clean spot at the moment.

The sign outside our complex. The railing in the top left of the picture is the "entryway" from the stairs to the door.


Our apartment, #1211. The window on the side is HUGE and allows light to shine in our front room.
Confession #3: We have NOTHING hanging on the walls, but I am going to Shopko today to buy some drapes for $5 each.


From the sidewalk to our stairs, this is the parking lot, fence, and freeway. It's so nice to be so close to the freeway! Sometimes it's noisy with the road traffic from the freeway and the street we live on, but (confession #4) I sleep with a humidifier on for the noise and moisture, so it doesn't bother me at all.

Our state-of-the-art entertainment center! It is our old tires, with a board on top, covered by a sheet. It works really well, actually. We have our new DVD/VHS player on top of our TV and the Wii on top of that. The Wii is really fun. I only play a few games, but I am trying to beat one of them. Confession #5: I like to blow things up!

No comments: