If you need our new address, post a comment and I will get it to you!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
We've Moved
This week has been insane!! Starting on Sunday, Tim and I started boxing up the contents of our little home to move. We grossly underestimated the quantity of crap stuff that we have and it took a lot longer to pack it all than we anticipated. Tim stayed up for over 30 hours straight finishing packing, cleaning, and loading the moving truck Wednesday night/Thursday morning. Then went to move us in on Thursday. Shout out to our wonderful moving helpers: Devin Romney, Matt Gardner, and Blake Buehler. After being exhausted, stressed, and incredibly cranky on Thursday during school, I decided to take a personal day on Friday to unpack and relax. Boy was it worth it! Sleeping in, relaxing, taking a nap were all very nice. I also got a lot unpacked and organized. There is so much space in our new place. We can really spread out, and I can use my design skillz. Once the apartment is in a decent sense of order (and I find the camera), I will post some photos. Also, Christmas photos to come soon.
If you need our new address, post a comment and I will get it to you!
If you need our new address, post a comment and I will get it to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad that everything went well with the move and you could relax. You were smart to take Friday off. It took almost 2 hours to get to school and 1 1/2 hours to get home because of two major accidents involving semi's. It was crazy and really frustrating. Enjoy your new place. See you Monday morning.
Yay for more space. I'm excited to see pictures of your decorating "skills".
Post a Comment