Friday morning after a filling breakfast of kolaches, we took family pictures. Then Laura, Brian, Tammy, Cole (and kids), Tim and I went to the Kemah Boardwalk to ride the rides and eat delicious seafood!
After we'd baked in the sun, we went to the rehearsal dinner and ate the most tender brisket. I'm drooling just remembering it...
Saturday morning the girls (mom, Tammy, Laura and me) got manicures and pedicures. It was so relaxing. I loved it! I got some fun flowers on my fingers and toes. A week later, they are still there!
After being pampered, we got ready for a wedding. Having 2 1/2 baths was busy with a house full of 7 kids but when you add spouses and grandkids, it was an pure synchronization of taking care of kids and getting ready for the wedding at the same time. We got to the wedding just in the knick of time.
The wedding service was really beautiful. I can't believe my little brother is married now! He's only a year and a half younger than me but I still think of him as my pesky teenage brother!
After the reception, Tim and I met up with Laura and Brian at BJ's for a pizzookie. Yum! What a way to the end our trip!
And that sums up our trip. We ate a lot of Blue Bell. I also got a lot of ties from my dad to make a quilt with them. He has some pretty cool ties. This quilt is going to look awesome!
Here are A LOT of pictures from the trip! Keep in mind that none of these are the professional pictures.
Funny story: I call my littlest brother Sharky, and while we were at the aquarium, the kiddos were coloring a coloring book and saw a shark named Sharkey. Rylee immediately told Sharky, "Look, it's you!" Yes! I love it when nicknames stick!
Whew! Enough pictures for you? Good, because I'm exhausted from the upload! Until my next adventure!
3 comments:
I'm glad my smiling baby makes the headlines of your blog! Now I just can't wait to get a copy of everyone's pictures from the trip!!
love it! I'm in the middle of my Texas tornado visit right now, and wearing a shirt i got on our shopping spree in vegas! love your cardigan!
Love all the pics! Hope I got a copy of them, if not I'll have to this weekend! Love you!
Post a Comment