Monday, January 14, 2008

Whoever took prayer out of school....

.....must not have been a teacher. I will start my first day of really teaching for my student teaching. It's only part of a lesson at the end of the day, but I'm still nervous. I'm even nervous that me being nervous will goof me up and make me say something totally stupid or incorrect. Like I said, whoever took prayer out of school must not have been a teacher. Prayer is what I need the most right now. My stomach is churning and twisting into knots. My heart is pounding and my palms sweaty. I just hope a good night's sleep and a prayer in my heart will help me!

4 comments:

Laura Chapman said...

Hey sis! I hope you did well with teaching!! I'm sure you did as long as you were able to calm down and relax...I love you!

Laura Chapman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Breanne said...

Ria I am so excited for you! Good luck with student teaching! I can't believe you are old enough to be a teacher, that means I'm old too. :( Not really, but good job and good luck!

Baird Family said...

Hey, I'm sure you did great! Good luck with the rest of the class! Love you.