Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Elder Seely, Day 1

Yesterday my mom and Kyle flew in to Salt Lake to take Kyle to the MTC in Provo. It was a busy, busy day! Here is what we did:

  • pick up Gma Reese from Aunt Louise's house in SLC
  • pick up Mom and Kyle at airport
  • play luggage tetris
  • eat lunch
  • go to Gma Seely's house to change into Sunday clothes and pick her up
  • attend the Oquirrah Mountain Temple Open House -- beautiful!
  • drop Gma Seely off
  • attend endowment session in SLC temple
  • drop Gma Reese back off at Aunt Louise's to pick up her car
  • drive to Orem (while missing both I-80 and I-15 exits -- it's a talent!)
  • eat dinner at PF Chang's
  • bring Kyle to our house
  • make kolache dough in the bread machine
  • hear Tim's mission stories
  • then, finally, bedtime

It was an exhausting, butt-numbing day! Now that is is all said and done, it all went so fast! I'm glad I took lots of pictures, though! Here are some of them:

Mom and Kyle at Oquirrah Hills Temple.

Me and Kyle at the Oquirrah Hills Temple.

Gma Seely and Kyle

Gma Reese and Kyle outside the Salt Lake Temple.


No comments: