I feel confident in my teaching.
I still have to write my Teacher Work Sample (yikes!).
I get a Spring Break!
I need to make sure I don't get senioritis (or the flu).
My mom comes in March during my Spring Break.
I will no longer have "What if I changed my major?" conversations with Tim. (He's thrilled!)
I don't know what I'm doing with my life past April.
In order to get a jump start on graduation before I move up to Riverton during the week while I teach high school, I've designed, printed and made my own graduation announcements. With the flyers and emails from the Alumni House, I really didn't want their boring, plain announcements. I also didn't like the wording. ("A candidate for the degree"? I don't think so! I'm getting it!!!!) And, they were super-expensive for only a mere few. So, I changed things up and made my own. Tim was my design assistant and helped my choose the right font combination. Yeah, my name alone uses three different fonts. Here are some sneak peeks of the end product!
I still have to write my Teacher Work Sample (yikes!).
I get a Spring Break!
I need to make sure I don't get senioritis (or the flu).
My mom comes in March during my Spring Break.
I will no longer have "What if I changed my major?" conversations with Tim. (He's thrilled!)
I don't know what I'm doing with my life past April.
In order to get a jump start on graduation before I move up to Riverton during the week while I teach high school, I've designed, printed and made my own graduation announcements. With the flyers and emails from the Alumni House, I really didn't want their boring, plain announcements. I also didn't like the wording. ("A candidate for the degree"? I don't think so! I'm getting it!!!!) And, they were super-expensive for only a mere few. So, I changed things up and made my own. Tim was my design assistant and helped my choose the right font combination. Yeah, my name alone uses three different fonts. Here are some sneak peeks of the end product!



No comments:
Post a Comment