After getting this new idea in my head, I have to research it. It's just what I do. I research things to know if I should keep dreaming until later, do it now, or not do it at all. During this research, I remembered driving past CompUSA and seeing a store closing sign. I was looking on their website and at Consumer Reports and found some decent deals. After consulting with Tim and his researching, we ventured into the "warm" afternoon sun to see what they had at the store. We came out with this brand-spanking-new laptop:
Tim's requirements:- fast (GHz)
- lots of memory/storage (at least 1 GB, preferably 2 GB)
- reliable brand (HP, Dell or Compaq)
- Word
- PowerPoint
- email/blogging
- and most importantly: SOLITAIRE
2 comments:
bum-friendly! I love it. Maybe I'll have to start using is more in my lingo!
Hey congrats! It looks exactly like the laptop Brian bought back in November. Way to upgrade!!
Post a Comment